Partition conveyor belt 30~90 degrees EP100/EP150/EP200 Inclined Conveyor Belts
1. Baseband requirements
The base belt of the partition conveyor belt is required to have a certain degree of tensile strength and wear resistance. Among them, for the partition conveyor belt with empty edges, in order to meet the requirements of the angle, the longitudinal direction of the tape must be flexible, and the transverse direction requires a certain degree of rigidity.
1) Increase the conveying angle (30~90 degrees);
2) Small footprint and low investment;
3) Large conveying capacity and higher lifting height;
4) Smooth transition from horizontal to inclined (or vertical);
5) Suitable for conveying powdery, granular, small lumps, paste and liquid materials that are easy to scatter;
6) Low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
According to the performance of the covering rubber, it can be divided into ordinary type, heat-resistant type, cold-resistant type, acid and alkali-resistant type, oil-resistant type, etc.
Standards and main indicators
Ordinary steel cord conveyor belt
Flame-retardant steel cord conveyor belt
General flame-retardant steel cord conveyor belt
Heat-resistant steel cord conveyor belt
Wear-resistant steel cord conveyor belt
Shaoboer wear amount ≤90mm 3
Acid, alkali and oil resistant steel cord conveyor belt