Partition conveyor belt NN100/NN150/NN200 2-20 layers Inclined Conveyor Belts
Partition conveyor belts are also called corrugated sidewall belts, large inclination corrugated sidewall belts, skirt belts, and are composed of three parts: base belt, sidewalls, and transverse partitions. The ribs play the role of preventing the material from slipping and falling. In order to easily bypass the drum, the ribs are designed to be corrugated; the corrugated rib conveyor belt diaphragm is used to support the material. In order to achieve large inclination transportation, T-type and TC-type are adopted. The ribs and diaphragms of the corrugated rib conveyor belt are connected to the base belt by secondary vulcanization, and the rib height is 60-500mm.
1) Increase the conveying angle (30~90 degrees);
2) Small footprint and low investment;
3) Large conveying capacity and higher lifting height;
4) Smooth transition from horizontal to inclined (or vertical);
5) Suitable for conveying powdery, granular, small lumps, paste and liquid materials that are easy to scatter;
6) Low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
It is widely used in material transportation in ports, metallurgy, mining, electric power, coal, foundry, building materials, grain, chemical industry and other fields.
Standards and main indicators
Ordinary steel cord conveyor belt
Flame-retardant steel cord conveyor belt
General flame-retardant steel cord conveyor belt
Heat-resistant steel cord conveyor belt
Wear-resistant steel cord conveyor belt
Shaoboer wear amount ≤90mm 3
Acid, alkali and oil resistant steel cord conveyor belt