Small Lumps Partition Cold Resistant Conveyor Belt For Building Materials
1. Baseband requirements
The base belt of the partition conveyor belt is required to have a certain degree of tensile strength and wear resistance. Among them, for the partition conveyor belt with empty edges, in order to meet the requirements of the angle, the longitudinal direction of the tape must be flexible, and the transverse direction requires a certain degree of rigidity.
2. Baseband structure
The base tape is composed of four parts: upper cover rubber, lower cover rubber, belt core and lateral rigid layer. The thickness of the upper cover rubber is generally 3-6mm; the thickness of the lower cover rubber is generally 1.5-4.5mm. The core material bears the tensile force. The material can be cotton canvas (CC), nylon canvas (NN), polyester canvas (EP) or Wire rope ST). In order to increase the horizontal rigidity of the base belt, special reinforcing layers are added on and under the core, which are called horizontal rigid layers. The width of the base tape is the same as that of ordinary tape.
1) Increase the conveying angle (30~90 degrees);
2) Small footprint and low investment;
3) Large conveying capacity and higher lifting height;
4) Smooth transition from horizontal to inclined (or vertical);
5) Suitable for conveying powdery, granular, small lumps, paste and liquid materials that are easy to scatter;
6) Low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
It is widely used in material transportation in ports, metallurgy, mining, electric power, coal, foundry, building materials, grain, chemical industry and other fields.